Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Cajun Chicken Breasts Recipe
Makes 4 servings.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh, finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons white wine vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. In shallow refrigerator dish with cover, mix together garlic, parsley, salt, cayenne pepper and mint; stir in wine.
2. Spread mixture on all sides of chicken breasts, cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
3. At cooking time, spray non-stick frypan with vegetable cooking spray.
4. Heat over medium high temperature about 1 minute, add chicken and cook about 5 minutes.
5. Turn chicken and cook about 5 minutes more or until fork can be inserted with ease.
26.8 g protein
3.1 g total fat
.08 g saturated fat
0.7 g carbohydrates
73 mg cholesterol
211 mg sodium
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|