Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Caribbean Chicken Breasts Recipe
Makes 4 servings.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. In large shallow bowl, mix together orange juice, orange peel, olive oil, lime juice, ginger, garlic, hot pepper sauce and oregano.
2. Add chicken, turning to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator about 3 hours or overnight.
3. Remove chicken from marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Place on prepared grill about 6 inches from heat. (Chicken may also be broiled, if desired.)
5.Grill, turning, about 10 minutes or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
Total fat per serving: 3.9 grams.
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|