Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Chicken Fajitas Recipe
Makes: 6 servings
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tbsp. fat-free chicken broth
- 3/4 tsp. groung cumin
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1 lb. fat-free chicken tenders, cut in half
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 6 fat-free flour tortillas
- Combine lime juice, chicken broth, cumin and red pepper in a shallow baking dish and mix well.
- Add chicken and toss until coated. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- Lightly spray wok with nonfat cooking spray and heat over medium- high heat.
- Add chicken with sauce, onion and bell peppers; sprinkle with garlic powder and toss lightly.
- Cook over medium-high heat 4-5 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and heat in 450 degree oven 3-5 minutes until heated through.
- Wrap chicken mixture in tortillas and serve immediately.
Carbohydrate: 30 grams
Cholesterol: 47 milligrams
Fiber: 3 grams
Fat: 1 gram
Protein: 20 grams
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|