Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Chicken Marsala Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 C flour
- 4 chicken breasts, boned, skinless (5 ounces)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 C Marsala wine
- 1/2 C chicken stock, skim fat from top
- 1/2 lemon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 C sliced mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1. Mix together pepper, salt, and flour. Coat chicken with seasoned flour. 2. In a heavy-bottomed skillet, heat oil. Place chicken breasts in skillet and brown on both sides. Then remove chicken from skillet and set aside. 3. To the skillet, add wine and stir until the wine is heated. Add juice, stock, and mushrooms. Stir to toss, reduce heat, and cook for about 10 minutes until the sauce is partially reduced. 4. Return browned chicken breasts to skillet. Spoon sauce over the chicken. 5. Cover and cook for about 5-10 minutes or until chicken is done. 6. Serve sauce over chicken. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast with 1/3 cup sauce
Each serving provides:
Total fat: 8 g
Saturated fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 77 mg
Sodium: 304 mg
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|