Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Chicken Vegetable Pizza Recipe
Makes: 6 servings
- 1 fat-free deep-dish pizza crust
- 2 tbsp. fat-free chicken broth
- 1 lb. fat-free chicken tenders
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 2 cups fat-free pizza sauce
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium red onion, sliced thin
- 1/3 cup fat-free Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups fat-free shredded pizza cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly spray deep-dish pizza pan with nonfat cooking spray. Prepare pizza dough and press into pan. Prick several times with a fork; bake in preheated oven 10-12 minutes until lightly browned.
- Lightly spray large nonstick skillet with nonfat cooking spray; pour chicken broth into skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken tenders; sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder, and basil.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, 8-10 minutes until chicken is no longer pink. Remove chicken from skillet and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Pour pizza sauce over crust. Sprinkle half the pizza cheese over sauce. Top with chicken, yellow and red peppers, mushrooms, and sliced onion. Sprinkle with remaining pizza cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven 10-12 minutes until cheese is completely melted.
Cholesterol: 37 mg
Protein: 38 g
Carbohydrates: 49 g
Fiber: 4 g
Sodium: 840 mg
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
See also: Nutrition Articles
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
|We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.|