Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Pepper Baked Potatoes with Chicken Recipe
Makes: 8 servings
- 4 potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 teaspoons non/lowfat margarine
- 3/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, wedged
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 8 ounce can cream of chicken soup (99% fat-free)
- 1/4 cup water
- Scrub potatoes and bake at 400 degrees F for 60 minutes.
- In a nonstick skillet, melt margarine over medium heat and saut� chicken until browned. Set chicken aside.
- Saut� pepper, onion and basil in the same skillet for 3-4 minutes.
- Add soup and water and bring to a boil. Add chicken, reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Split open potatoes and top with mixture.
Serving size: 1 potato with chicken
Fat: 4.5 g
Cholesterol: 40 mg
Protein: 25 g
Carbohydrates: 55 g
Fiber: 5 g
Sodium: 210 mg
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|