Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recipe
Makes: 8 servings
- 4 sun dried tomatoes, dried - 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed - 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated - 2 teaspoon non/lowfat margarine - 2 tablespoon parsley, minced - 4 ounce boneless skinless chicken breasts - 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs - toothpicks
- Prepare sundried tomatoes according to package directions.
- Chop tomatoes and combine with remaining ingredients, except chicken and breadcrumbs.
- Flatten chicken breasts slightly with mallet. Spread equal portions of sundried tomato mixture over each chicken breast.
- Roll up chicken breasts, secure with toothpicks and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Place chicken in a baking pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
Fat: 4 g
Cholesterol: 75 mg
Protein: 27 g
Carbohydrates: 40 g
Fiber: 6 g
Sodium: 220 mg
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|