Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Szechuan Chicken Recipe
1 tsp minced garlic
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 tbsp fresh minced ginger
1 sweet green and red pepper
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp granulated sugar and cornstarch
2 tbsp dry sherry
1 tsp bottled chili paste
1. Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes, set aside. Cut peppers into 1-inch squares. Using vegetable peeler, remove rind from orange. Cut rind into thin julienne strips about 1 1/2 inches long, set aside. Squeeze orange and reserve 1/4 cup juice.
2. In small bowl, combine reserved orange juice, sherry, chili paste, sugar and cornstarch until smooth.
3. In wok or skillet, heat oil over high heat, stir chicken for 3
minutes or until no longer pink inside.
4. Add orange rind, ginger and garlic, stir-fry for 10 seconds, add peppers, stir for 1 minutes. Add chili paste mixture and bring to boil.
5. Return chicken to wok, stir until heated through. Serve immediately.
source: Vernalalisa's Party Menus
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|