Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Banana Ice Cream Recipe
2 cups milk
2 cups heavy cream
2 eggs, beaten
1-1/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup puree bananas
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1. In a saucepan, combine the milk, cream, eggs, sugar and salt.
2. Cook and stir over low heat until mixture thickens slightly and coats the back of a spoon.
3. Refrigerate the mixture until cool.
4. Combine the cooled custard with the bananas, vanilla and nutmeg.
5. Pour into freezer container.
6. Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
source: Vernalalisa's Party Menus
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|