Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Butter Pecan Ice Cream Recipe
2 cups light cream
1 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons butter
2 cups heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup toasted chopped pecans
1. Combine the light cream, sugar, and butter in a medium saucepan.
2. Cook, stirring constantly over low heat until bubbles form around the edges of the pan.
3. Let the mixture cool.
4. Put it in The ice cream machine.
5. Stir in heavy cream and vanilla.
6. Freeze as directed by your machine's manufacturer.
7. Add pecan after ice cream begins to harden.
source: Vernalalisa's Party Menus
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
|We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here.|