Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Cookie Dough Ice Cream Recipe
2 cups milk
1-3/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vanilla
4 cups heavy cream
1 cup chocolate chip cookie dough
2 cups light cream
1. Scald milk until bubbles form around edge.
2. Remove from heat.
3. Add the sugar and salt.
4. Stir until dissolved.
5. Stir in light cream, vanilla, and the heavy cream.
7. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
8. Freeze as directed by your ice cream machine's instructions.
9. Once ice cream has been through the entire ice cream machine process and is now a chilled soft ice cream.
10. Add the chocolate chip cookie dough. Just break up the dough as best you can with your hands.
11. Drop it in small clusters into the soft ice cream.
12. Try to mix it around to ensure that the cookie dough is evenly distributed throughout the ice cream.
13. Put the ice cream in the freezer for several hours until hardened.
source: Vernalalisa's Party Menus
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|