Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Peach Ice Cream Recipe
6 medium peaches (about 2 lbs), peeled and stoned,
4 cups frozen unsweetened peach slices, thawed
1 cup sugar
3 cups heavy cream
1 cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl, mash the peaches into a course puree.
2. Stir in 1/4 cup of the sugar.
3. Let stand 1 hour.
4. Add the cream, milk, remaining 3/4 cup sugar, and vanilla to peaches.
5. Stir to blend.
6. Refrigerate, covered, until very cold, at least 3 hours or as long as 3 days.
7. Stir the mixture to blend.
8. Pour in to the canister of an ice cream maker.
9. Freeze according to the manufacturer's directions.
10. Eat at once or transfer to a covered container and freeze up to 8 hours.
source: Vernalalisa's Party Menus
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|