Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Raspberry Frozen Yogurt Recipe
3 cups raspberries
2/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 cup milk
1/4 cup corn syrup
1 cup plain yogurt
1. In food processor puree raspberries for about 1 minute or until smooth.
2. Strain and discard seeds.
3. Set aside.
4. Combine the sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan.
5. Add the milk.
6. Bring to a boil.
7. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
8. Remove from the heat.
9. Stir in raspberry puree and corn syrup.
10. Let the mixture cool completely.
11. Combine the raspberry mixture and yogurt in a bowl.
12. Stir well.
14. Chill 8 hours.
15. Pour raspberry mixture into an ice cream machine.
16. Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|