Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe
4 cups fresh raspberries
1-1/2 cups sugar
juice of half a lemon
2 cups heavy cream
1 cup milk
1. Toss the raspberries, 3/4 cup sugar, & the lemon juice together in a bowl.
3. Refrigerate for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
4. Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
5. Add the remaining 3/4 cup sugar, a little at a time.
6. Continue whisking until completely blended.
7. Pour in the heavy cream and milk.
8. Whisk to blend.
9. Drain the juice from the raspberries into the cream mixture.
11. Mash the raspberries until pureed.
12. Stir them into the cream mixture.
13. Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker.
14. Freeze following the manufacturer's instructions.
source: Vernalalisa's Party Menus
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|