Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Sugar Free Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
1 teaspoon plain gelatin
2-1/2 cups low fat milk
1/2 cup Nestle Quik Sugar Free chocolate drink mix
1 cup drained yogurt (the solid half of 2 cups yogurt strained overnight)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup milk.
2. Heat in a small saucepan until gelatin dissolves.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Place saucepan in another bowl of cold or ice water to cool mixture to room temperature.
5. Pour mixture into a blender or food processor.
6. Add remaining milk, Quik, yogurt, vanilla and salt.
7. Blend until smooth.
9. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to freeze.
10. Blend for a few seconds before pouring into the ice cream maker.
11. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for freezing.
source: Vernalalisa's Party Menus
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|