Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Sugar Free Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
2-1/4 cup cold skim milk
1 cup nonfat dry milk
4 oz. egg substitute
5 teaspoons NutraSweet or Equal
1/8 teaspoon lemon or almond extract
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Sprinkle gelatin over skim milk in a small saucepan.
2. Allow gelatin to soften for a few minutes.
3. Stir mixture over low heat until gelatin completely dissolves.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Place saucepan in another bowl of cold or ice water.
6. Cool to room temperature.
7. Combine remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until well combined.
8. Add milk-gelatin mixture.
9. Blend for a few more seconds.
10. Chill in refrigerator until ready to freeze.
11. Blend for a few seconds before pouring mixture through a strainer into the ice cream maker.
12. Follow instructions for freezing.
source: Vernalalisa's Party Menus
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|