Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Baked Pork Chops Recipe
6 lean center-cut pork chops,
1 egg white
1 C evaporated skim milk
3/4 C cornflake crumbs
1/4 C fine dry bread crumbs
4 tsp paprika
2 tsp oregano
3/4 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
1/8 tsp dry mustard
1/2 tsp salt
as needed nonstick cooking spray
*Try the recipe with skinless, boneless chicken or turkey parts, or fish�bake for just 20 minutes.
1. Preheat oven to 375 �F.
2. Trim fat from pork chops.
3. Beat egg white with evaporated skim milk. Place chops in milk mixture and let stand for 5 minutes, turning once.
4. Meanwhile, mix cornflake crumbs, bread crumbs, spices, and salt.
5. Use nonstick cooking spray on 13- by 9-inch baking pan.
6. Remove chops from milk mixture and coat thoroughly with crumb mixture.
7. Place chops in pan and bake at 375 �F for 20 minutes. Turn chops and bake for added 15 minutes or until no pink remains.
Yield: 6 servings
Serving size: 1 chop
Each serving provides:
Total fat: 8 g
Saturated fat: 3 g
Cholesterol: 62 mg
Sodium: 346 mg
Total fiber: 1 g
Protein: 25 g
Carbohydrates: 10 g
Potassium: 414 mg
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|