Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Soba Noodle Stir Fry Recipe
|Makes: 8 cups
- 16 ounces soba noodles
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (reduced-sodium)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons crushed red chili peppers
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 8 whole mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 8 ounces tofu, cut into small squares
- Fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Prepare noodles according to package directions, drain well, and set aside.
- Combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, and crushed red pepper in a pan, stir well.
- Add the onions, and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the green onions. Stir and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the mushrooms, pineapple, bean sprouts and tofu, and cook for 1-3 more minutes.
- Add the soba noodles and stir well. Add the lemon juice to taste and garnish with cilantro.
Serving size: 1 1/2 cups
Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Protein: 6 g
Carbohydrates: 26 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sodium: 640 mg
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|