Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Spinach Cheese Lasagna Rolls Recipe
Makes: 4 servings
Ingredients: - 6 oz. lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup + 2 tbsp. nonfat Parmesan cheese, divided
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and dried
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat pasta sauce
- 3/4 cup nonfat shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 12 x 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Combine egg substitute, nonfat and low-fat ricotta cheese, and 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese in medium bowl; mix well. Stir in spinach.
- Spoon a thin layer of pasta sauce to cover bottom of baking dish.
- Place 1/4 cup spinach mixture on each noodle; roll lasagna around mixture and place seam side down in baking dish. Repeat with remaining noodles and spinach mixture.
- Pour remaining pasta sauce over top; sprinkle with mozzarella and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake 35 to 40 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Remove cover and bake 5 minutes until cheese is lightly browned.
Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 20 mg
Protein: 38 g
Carbohydrates: 51 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sodium: 819 mg
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|