Makes: 8 servings
- 1 cup fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. sliced green onions
- 4 lowfat whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- � cup shredded low/nonfat Monterey Jack cheese
- � cup chopped green chilies
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and green onions; mix until blended.
- Spread � cup cream cheese mixture on each tortilla.
- Top each tortilla with � cup chopped spinach, 2 tablespoons shredded cheese, 1 tablespoon green chilies, and � cup chopped red pepper.
- Roll tortillas up from narrow end and wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Remove tortilla rolls from wrap and place on serving platter. Cut each tortilla into 6 to 8 pieces, securing each piece with toothpick.
- Serve with salsa, if desired.
Fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Protein: 10 g
Carbohydrates: 16 g
Fiber: 1 g
Sodium: 510 mg
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.