Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Baked Cod Recipe
Makes: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 lbs. cod fillets
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free sour cream
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- 2 tsp. mustard
- 1 cup fat-free Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray 9x13-inch baking dish with nonfat cooking spray.
- Place fish fillets in dish.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, horseradish, and mustard and mix until smooth.
- Spread mixture over top of fish fillets and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes, until fish flakes easily in thickest portion.
Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 41 mg
Protein: 30 g
Carbohydrates: 31 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sodium: 260 mg
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|