Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Baked Trout Recipe
Bake fish with only a small amount of oil.
- 2 pounds trout fillet, cut into 6 pieces (any kind of fish can be used)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350�F.
2. Rinse fish and pat dry. Place in baking dish.
3. In a separate dish, mix remaining ingredients together and pour over fish.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until fork-tender.
Yield: 6 servings
Serving size: 1 piece
Each serving provides:
Total fat: 9 g
Saturated fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 58 mg
Sodium: 162 mg
Calcium: 60 mg
Iron: 1 mg
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|