Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Fish Tacos Recipe
Makes: two servings
- 8 ounces of halibut filets, cut into eight pieces
- 2 whole-wheat tortillas
- 1/4 tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon chopped onions
- 3/4 cup lowfat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1/2 lime
- Bake halibut for 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Place halibut onto tortilla and top with 1/2 of salsa; squeeze lime on top.
- Add vegetables and top with cottage cheese and remainder of salsa.
Serving size: one fish taco
Fat: 3.5 g
Cholesterol: 160 mg
Protein: 23 g
Carbohydrates: 30 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sodium: 120 mg
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|