Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Oven Fried Fish Recipe
2 lb fish fillets
1 Tbsp lemon juice, fresh
1/4 C skim milk or 1% buttermilk
2 drops hot pepper sauce
1 tsp fresh garlic, minced
1/4 tsp white pepper, ground
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/2 C cornflakes, crumbled, or regular bread crumbs
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 fresh lemon, cut in wedges
1. Preheat oven to 475 �F.
2. Wipe fillets with lemon juice and pat dry.
3. Combine milk, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
4. Combine pepper, salt, and onion powder with cornflake crumbs and place on plate.
5. Let fillets sit briefly in milk. Remove and coat fillets on both sides with seasoned crumbs. Let stand briefly until coating sticks to each side of fish.
6. Arrange on lightly oiled shallow baking dish.
7. Bake for 20 minutes on middle rack without turning.
8. Cut into 6 pieces. Serve with fresh lemon.
Yield: 6 servings
Serving size: 1 cut piece
Each serving provides:
Total fat: 2 g
Saturated fat: less than 1 g
Cholesterol: 80 mg
Sodium: 325 mg
Total fiber: 1 g
Protein: 30 g
Carbohydrates: 10 g
Potassium: 453 mg
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|