Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Parmesan Fish Fillets Recipe
Makes: 8 servings
- 2 lbs. cod fillets
- 4 large onions, sliced
- 1-1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup fat-free Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray 9x13-inch baking dish with nonfat cooking spray.
- Cut fish into individual portions.
- Arrange onions on bottom of baking dish and place fish pieces on top.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice and mix until blended.
- Spread mixture over fish pieces and bake in preheated oven 35 to 40 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|