Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Chicken & Spinach Salad Recipe
Makes: 2 servings
- 1 1/2 baked chicken breast
- 1 cup raw spinach, washed
- 1/2 large tomato, chopped
- 3/4 large green pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped broccoli
- 3/4 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1/3 large cucumber, sliced
- 4 large eggs, hardboiled
- 2 tablespoons fat-free raspberry vinaigrette
1. Cut off all visible fat from the chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces, and bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
2. Once baked to liking, allow to cool for 15 minutes.
3. Add all vegetables to a large salad bowl.
4. Dispose of egg yolks and shells. Chop whites into small pieces and mix in with vegetables.
5. Add chicken pieces to salad and mix in.
6.Add vinaigrette and mix thoroughly.
Serving size: 1/2 of salad
Fat: 1.5 g
Cholesterol: 150 mg
Protein: 20 g
Carbohydrates: 30 g
Fiber: 5 g
Sodium: 320 mg
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|