Resources | Health News | Therapies | Fitness
Honey-Dijon Vegetable Kabobs
Makes: 6 servings
- 3 medium zucchini, cut in 3/4-inch slices
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut in 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, stemmed
- 1 medium onion, cut in 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup fat-free honey-mustard salad dressing
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Prepare a medium-hot grill and lightly spray with nonfat cooking spray.
- Arrange vegetables on 6 metal skewers, alternating zucchini, peppers, tomatoes
and onions; sprinkle kabobs with garlic powder and brush with dressing. - Place kabobs on grill, cover and cook 10-15 minutes.
- Turn and baste kabobs 2-3 times while grilling. Serve over cooked rice and pasta.
Carbohydrate: 16 grams
Cholesterol: 0 milligrams
Dietary Fiber: 2 grams
Protein: 2 grams
Sodium: 339 milligrams
Please feel free to modify these recipes for any dietary needs or special diets.
Recipes || Desserts || Entrees || Salads || Soups || Vegetarian
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use this material to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting with your healthcare provider.
Click above for Service Agreement and Contact Information. Accessing this service binds you to terms stated. Advertisements appear throughout this website as a means of funding the site. This site is updated monthly and operates independently of any health associations or organizations. The owner of this site has no medical training and the information presented comes from government resources and health professionals in their respected fields.
Home Page: Personal Health Zone
| We comply with the HONcode standard for
trustworthy health information:|